There are no products matching the selection.
Laptop Cooling Fans (pad or stand)
Those that use their laptops like a desktop will understand the problems that some laptops can have. Even though they have inbuilt fans, laptops can easily get overheated with hours and hours of constant work.
The cooling vents on a laptop can be easily blocked by using the laptop on your knee or on a regular cushion, and overtime it can even become so hot that it burns the skin on your leg, but aside from painful burns, excessive heat can cause many electronic problems. In extreme circumstances you can even fry the circuit boards.
When should you consider buying a laptop cooling pad?
- If you use your laptop for many hours a day
- If you use it for gaming or CPU intensive programmes
- If you put your laptop on your lap
- If you can feel the heat radiating off your laptop during use
- If your legs get very hot
- If your laptop makes unusual whirring sounds after a lot of use
Not only is it better for you to have a cooling pad, keeping the heat from your legs and other parts of your body, but it is significantly better for your machine.
Laptop cooling fans will distribute the air quietly and evenly throughout, so no one part of your laptop overheats. The fans blow silently, so they don’t disturb your work or play, and they will keep your notebooks cool, whether used on a desk, in bed, on your lap or anywhere else.